Art, Photography and Semi Precious Gemstone Jewellery - Inspired by Nature

Thursday 3 May 2012

The Vibrant Side of Nature

If you live in the UK you may be wondering if it will ever stop raining.  It seems that we never saw a cheerful spring and feels like we will never see a sultry summer (or even a slightly dry summer for that matter). It should be just around the corner. I think it must be hiding.
   Almost every day throughout April has been grey and wet. The sun teased us yesterday, just reminding the flowers and bees that it existed. Then a thunderstorm brought a return to cloud laden skies.

Colour is good for the soul. Rain clouds are not!

I thought we might need something to brighten our day. I know I certainly do! So I've created a treasury of nature at its most colourful, in which the beautiful image below is included.








No comments:

Post a Comment